Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm okay, I always have been




I like to believe that I'm stronger than this, sometimes.


This was taken after I got home from tafe today.
I was trying to pretend that I wasn't exhausted or heaps tired.


Hello, hello, how are we? :)

So I've come home from tafe just reccently with quite a headache and daa freaking aching back and am currrently being confronted by mountain of essays, piling up so high it's improssible for them to not be toppling over!

I've got to get them all done and out of the way so I dont have to stress about them whilst camping at mandurah this weekend!
Anyway, I might update about my experience at camp when I get back, if I have time or feel like it!


I'm off to hit the books now!
La-la-la-laters! :)
X


Nobody said it would be easy.

2 comments:

  1. nobody said it was going to be easy but nobody said you had to go through all of it by yourself.
    You'll always have the people around you to help you and to pick you up when you fall, I'll always be here for you, for forever and always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say, I know that you are someone I can count on and I know that you'll always be there for me. You are mighty incredible! Hopefully, I can always be there for you too. I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete