Sunday, August 8, 2010

'Cause you had a bad day



I am bored.
Work today was stupid.
You know what?
Customers aren't always right.
Noone can ever be ALWAYS right!
So whoever the hell thought of that, can take it, shove it up their pipe and smoke it!
Man, I shouldn't be bored right now 'cause I've got more than enough untouched assignment to be done but here I am, blogging.
Gah, I feel old :'(
I've only just turned 18 this year and here I am thinking I might have back problems and the rest of it.
It might have something to do with the way I sit.
Did I mention? I have such greaaat posture!
I'm such an unorganised person and it does show in the way I write.
I write in no real order and of things here and there.
Yeah, anyway this is one of them pointless sort of posts, for the sake of updating and to compensate for the lack in updates.
Heh, er 'kay.. &that is all.

I've noticed I always finish with 'til next time' so ima break the routine and end in
TOODLES POODLES!
k, bye!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment