Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This is how you remind me, of who I really am


I know, I know, it's been a while...
For anyone that might find any particular interest or enjoyment in reading this , for I wouldn't have a clue why.. I apologise for the delays in/not updating.
Yes, just so you know, I haven't completely fallen off the face of the world.

Here are some pictures for you :)


ze boyfriend's jumpiour :)
HOW TO KISS. LESSON 101
yeah, don't mind us
we're only just fully making out here
oh my, what crooked teeth you have,
all tha better to eat you with
You know, I like it from behind
Mm aah mm ooh yeah baby
I promise to not take your ear off, if you promise that you'll stay?:)
Jake and Felicia
Pictures taken on the 3rd of August 2010 (which was yesterday) on Felicia's dodge lappy camera

I've really got to start freaking studying, really. Yes and so I apologise in advance for the lack of updates in the near future (so, for maybe for the next 3 or so week) So yes, this is just a quick shoutout to let you's all know that I'm still alive, well and breathing.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment