Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hellogoodbye


had both dim sum and 'all you can eat' buffet dinner at the greyhounds today.
i wonder sometimes, how much more weight i want to put on

ah yes, i just wanted to post this before i forget.
i got bangs:)
but i cut it too short so it currently looks fugly,
&yay for an erruption of breakouts!
my skin is really not treating me very well and hating me at the moment
nonetheless, here are some photo's..





so um, old hair

new hair, well fringe &i dyed it darker to get rid of my highlights

the random longlish but to the side was the length i orginally got it cut to but still thought it was a bit long &decided to fix it myself. bad mistake, i should have learnt by now but it's like i never seem to. i felt th need to cut it shorter cause it was sitting over my eyes and now it's too short.

so yeah, i'm kinda like waiting for it to grow back.

that's it for now.
'til next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment