Friday, July 16, 2010

This could be nothing, but I'm willing to give it a try


Dream.
Believe.
Succeed.


Hello all!
I'm rather bored and am pretty much just updating for the sake of updating.
Seeing Jake t'night! :)
Might go back to his place and just chill.
So yes, how are we?
Although the holidays, for me have been quite boring, I've had a pretty good, chillaxing past few days and'll be back on my way to starting semester 2, pretty soon in the next week:)
What can I say? I'm actually quite looking forward to learning about law of torts and the rest of it.
Enthusiasm.
Must be a good thing, right?

So it's winter at the moment and apparently that's when we tend to eat/ put on more because our bodies need the fuel to burn and keep us warm with and so on and so forth...
So, just recently I decided that I want to start working out again to get in better shape
&yes easier said than done because I've thought this for quite some time now.
But to be honest, every time I've thought this, I go into a phase with eating healthy, exercising for about two weeks or something and then fall out of it and then back into again and right back out ;/
But yesterday I put it to action and realised just how un-fit I've become...
Before I could even manage more than 50 sit-ups, I realised that I had to remind myself to not forget to breathe ;x
I forgot how much working out freaking hurts and kills but man, if I want results I've got to keep at it right?
So yeah, hopefully, that's what I'll do.
Stick it through.
Yeah, haven't got much else right now so um numnum, yeah:)
'Til next time! :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment