Friday, July 2, 2010

Update/ Informal ramble

I love you

Thought I might update, so hello:)
What can I say?
The last exam was pretty ew.
&I had to re-sit that today for I left outcome 2 blank the first time I sat it as I wasn't informed about all the focus questions we had to study which is why some of the stuff that came up in the exam, I didn't know we had to study for and ironically, they were worth the most marks!
Yeah, that was disappointing, cause in all my other outcomes I achieved at least above a 80% in each &it was just that one outcome that let me down, which meant that when I went &re-sat it, I would only get a 50% mark, overall
So I re-sat the exam &got a fifty percent :o(
That was a real big let down.
Yeah, but whatever, I passed
&'ll beat myself up over it if I don't make up for it next semester.
I paid my tafe fees today for next semester,
there goes another 300, gone.

&so I've got a two week break at the moment,
&in these two weeks I would like to accomplish-
a) freaking start learning to drive already,
(cause I've said I would for a while now &STILL haven't. Is there a term for fear of driving? Cause I don't know, I just can't picture me operating a moving vehicle without destroying something:(..)
& b) get my fitness back up!
My limbs hurt so much right now, my hammy on the inside of my right thigh &both my arms feel dead as, I think I'm getting old. Too much walking &carrying
It's kind of sad because my arms hurt like hell only from carrying Rudin's baby brother, Ryan around the city the other day:/
My knee is also splattered with bruises at the moment,
from falling on the same place, twice. Both times, right in front of mum ;x
Once, i just got home from a night out with Jake &went to say hi to my mum in the living room, slipped and fell onto my knee. The second time, I got up off my chair, slipped and again, fell straight onto that same knee:(
I'm sorry, right knee! mum was seriously like 'woooeah, what is wrong withyou'
Freaking realised how fit I've gotten when I took a run around the oval the other day. made it around but after that my muscles just felt so stiff, tense &un-relaxed, the run around the oval that should have warmed me up, didn't. I mostly blame the weather (cause it was cold) & I didn't stretch or warm up or anything, BUT STILL! I need to build my fitness back up, up, up!
Yes, so that's that!

What else?
Mmm, yeah my relatives from melbourne visited just reccently.
They stayed in perth for a few days and are now currently in HK but will be on their way back to perth shortly to stay for a few days before they're headed back to Melbourne.
Haven't seen them for a while. It's been something like 5 years now?
And my cousins are so grown up! The last time I saw my little cousin Vince, he was 10 & i remember this time when he sat on my lap &cried while watching "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' with us in the theatres,
&after 5 years of not seeing him, his voice has broken, he's grown taller, he talks less &is more mature! &back then I had only just finished primary & started high school or something..
Oh my, how time flies!
I've finished high school now &need to start learning to be more independant &start looking out for myself, this meaning to takecare of my health when I feel myself getting sick and to stop leaving my purse/phone/bag on trains and buses and stuff...
Yeah, think I'm starting to get of topic, if there even was one to begin with?
Anyway, think my post ends here.
Til next time!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment