Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fair enough

Hey guys!
How's everyone's day been for them so far?
My legs are so, sooo tired!
Went for a good session of retail therapy in the city, with the girls from tafe this morning :)
Followed by late night &movies with my boy at carousel :)
I dare to say, I went flat out, crazy and spent a good 300 bucks on clothes!
I bought 2 dresses from ally, 2 tops from ally, a top from forever new, 4 jackets- 1 from ally, 2 from cotton on and a brown leather jacket from valleygirl, 3 beret's- 2 from cotton on and 1 from forever new & a new clutch purse :')
TEEHEEHEE :'B
Yay, for having clothes to wear this winter!
I'm all ready and stocked up so yeah, pretty happy about that :) :) :')

On a less cheery note,
AND ONLY DID I NOTICE THIS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT, but it must have been whilst i was clothes shopping with the girls in the city todau, but somehow still, i managed to lose my thumbdrive today!
Yeah, the one i wear on my wrist.
Yeah, the same one i got from influencers.
And yeah, THE ONE THAT ACUTUALLY CARRIES ALL OF MY WORK ON IT! :'(
The worst thing about it is, i don't even know where and i don't even kmow how:( all i know is i lost it and I WANT IT BACK! :(
This really just upsets me greatly and makes me want to cry because i thought to myself this morning, 'naaa, don't bring it, just incase you lose it... you dom't even need it today.' then i thought 'but what if you did? ahh we'll just bring it, just incase.' turns out, i didn't need it today!
AND THE ONLY REASON I BROUGHT IT TODAY, WAS JUST TO LOSE IT! :(
I think i remember it being on my wrist when i was trying out clothes and then it got in the way of my sleeve so i think i took it off, which is probably how i lost it!

ARGHHH 357#$%RGDWUEGWJBSBD VAJBDAKNAL !!! :(
I want it back!
And I want it back NOW!
It had ALLLLL my essays on it, for each and every class!
I WANT MY WORK BACKKK:(

No comments:

Post a Comment