Friday, June 4, 2010

And there was me and you



"You know that feeling you get when everything goes perfectly, constantly and nothing's ever wrong with anyone or anything? Yeah, me neither."

I am still currently sick, but I am recovering.
I have a heap of work to finish and to work on, but if I put in the effort, thing's will get done.
I have more than enough things on my plate to remember before exams, given again, the time and effort and if keep trying, I will remember.
You might be in a bad place in life right now, but if you keep going, you can't be stuck there forever!
Yeah, I called up ally today and

OHMYGOSHH, I FOUND MY USBBB! (L)

(I'm going to pick it up with Jake when we go to the city tomorrow, he hasn't been in ages cause he's always got work!)
That there, is another piece of evidence really,
that prayer really does work!
And you don't just pray, take your worries back and go worry about it all over again.
When you pray, you have to really just give up your worries and BELIEVE!
I believed that I would find it and there we go, I did!
K, off to study and catch up with the workload noow cause exams are soon!
But heck yes, bring on the looong weekend! :'o)

No comments:

Post a Comment