Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jake,


Would you believe me, if I said I didn't need you?

'Cause I wouldn't believe you, if you said the same.



All I know is you mean to me, more than you'll ever know.

The way you make me feel, it's more than any feeling I've ever felt.

The way you make me feel, it's the best feeling in the world.

I love you,

A hundred reasons why.

1. I love the way you make sure I have everything I need, 2. how you say the cutest things over and over, and it never gets old, 3. I love the way you act like a dork just to make me laugh, 4. the look you make when you get jealous, 5. the way you act as if I’m fragile and breakable and take such care with me, 6. how you listen to me talk for hours, 7. I love your fast replies, the way you text me just to see how may day is, even when you know I’ve no credit to reply, 8. I love the way you always find a way to see or talk to me, 9. how you would do anything I say, 10. the way you get my attention, 11. I love how you’re not afraid to tell me your feelings, 12. I love the way we talk on the phone all night, the way you spend all your money to buy calling cards for me. 13. The way you're so worth it, 14. I love how I can be myself when I'm with you, 15. I love the way you very nearly bought a plane ticket to fly out of the country for me when I tricked you into saying that my flight back had been delayed to surprise you, 16. the way you love me, 17. the way I love you, 18. I love how you're never boring, 19. that we're not just show and tell, 20. how you always try and distract me from thinking about anything when I'm scared, 21. how you are always there when I need someone to talk or cry to, how you love me for who I am, 22. I love how you let me give you a detailed description of how I spent my day and when you listen, I know you're really listening, 23. I love how we both know that together, we can work out anything, 24. I love you because you make me feel like I've never felt before, 25. Because you know when I’m not okay. 26. I love that when you hold me, all the troubles in the world vanish, everything falls into place and becomes alright again, 27. You always know how to bring a smile to my face. When I need to cry, you lend me a shoulder and a tissue, 28. I love that when I'm with you, nothing else seems to matter. 29. Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. Every moment with you, is time well spent. I love that I feel so at ease in your arms I love you because you bring out the best in me, 30. Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete, 31. I love how you always say what I need to hear, 32. How all the little things you do, make such a big difference in my life, 33. You've seen me at my worst and yet, you still love me, for who I am, 34. I enjoy being with you, 35. You're selfless and kind, 36. I love the way you always try to help others, 37. The way you always look for and find the positive in life, 38. The fact that you know exactly where you are going in life and will do whatever it takes to get there, 39. How you always understand me, even when I don't myself, 40. The fact you refused to ever completely grow up, 41. The way we are interdependent on one another, 42. How you always help me when I need or ask you to and sometimes even when I don't, 43. How you're always concerned about me and my well-being, 44.The amazing way you seem to be able to read my mind. 45. The way we're able to finish off each other's sentences, 46.The way you apologise for every little thing, and everything for incase you do anything wrong, when most the time, it’s not you and you haven’t, 46. How I know you'll always be here for me through the good and the bad, 47. How cute and adorable you are, 48. Your determination, when once you set your mind on something that nobody can change it, 49. How easy it is for us to talk about our dreams and visions of our future, 50. Every little single detail about you, that makes you who you are and the fact that you are the bestest boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, 51. You always make time for me, 52. The way your gorgeous smile always lights up my day, 53 You say the cutest things that make me laugh, 54. How you will refused to do or say anything to ever, ever hurt me, 55. How you manage find the best in everyone, 56. Beside being my boyfriend, you are also my bestfriend, 57. Because I can tell you anything and you won’t think any less of me, 58. I love that you always bring out the best in me, 59. Your laugh, your beautiful singing voice, your voice, the way I can't not smile when you sing to me, the way I love your singing and you singing to me, 60. I love how we can talk without saying a word, 61. The way you always reassure me and I feel indestructable, as if nothing in this world could hurt me as long as you're here, 61. I love how you always wonder what I’m thinking, 62. how I always want to know what you’re thinking, 63. I love the way you always strive to be the best you can, 64. I love the way you kiss me, 65. The way you want the same things out of life that I do, 66. I love how we can do absolutely nothing yet, still have fun, 67. How you always hold me together, and remember things for me when I have too much on my mind, 68. I love how you are always on my mind, 69. I love how I had to team some of these up to make it all fit into 100 reasons, 70. I love how I know I’m always on yours, 71. I love how it is always so hard for me to leave you every night, and how I can’t wait to see you the next day, 72. I love how complete I feel when you hold me in your arms, 73. I love how two weeks can feels like an eternity without you, 74. The way you make me anticipate wonderful tomorrows, 75. I love when you tell me you miss me, 76. I love your smile, 77. I love the little things you do for me, 78. I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy, 79. I love how you always think about how your decisions will affect me and in turn how i think how my decisions might affect you… 80. Then the way you apologise for crying over something silly, 81. The way your tears make me want to change the world so that it can't hurt you anymore. 82. I love the way you get your point across without destroying mine, 83. I love the person I am, when I am with you, 84. How you notice all the small things. 84. The way you act as if it's the end of the world when you see me get hurt, 85. Just how much I trust and believe in you, 86. The way I know how we both will never give up on this. 87. Every little effort you put into our relationship, 88. I love trying to get a tan at the front of carousel with you on sunny days, 89. cuddling with you and embracing wintery ones by being in your presence, 90. The way some people dedicate posts to each other, the way you dedicate to me, a whole blog. 91. The way you tickle me to make me laugh. 92. The way you make me think things through before I go off and do stupid things when I'm angry, 93. The way you let me win, 94. The way I can share all my problems with you and the way you help me get through them, 95. The way you have just become such an important part of my life, and me; a part of yours, 96. The way we are always there for each other, 97.The way we don't care what other people think, or say, 98. The way you can see right through me sometimes, 99. I love our love, the way we were meant for each other, 100. And they way this list of reasons was so easy to write, but also so hard at the same time because I had to limit myself to just 100 reasons. I can think of over infinite reasons why I love you and why I am the luckiest girl in the world, to call you my own. :')


And that's why I love you.

1 comment: