Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pre-exam days



Greetings! :')

Thanks for bearing with me and sorry for the irregularity/ lack of update.
And sorry in advance if I'm slow on updating these next few weeks.
I don't know how, but somehow tafe and that is just eating up all my time right now. It really has just been consuming my life and sapping all my energy.
As a result of this, I always seem to be tired and unfocused :(

And worst of all, exams are soon :'(
Hopefully though, after my exams...
I'll have time to get my bum around to a licencing centre to get my L's so that I can start learning to drive because I, myself know that I have been putting this off for way too looong and knowing how to drive, would just make life so much easier!

Anyway, how has everyone's week been treating them so far?
I am currently still sick right now and I'm not getting any better.
My pre-exam days consist of-

Having to get up at 7.30am to make it on time to a 8.30am start, while we're approaching winter (which I never seem to be able to do, it is life's most impossible task for me! mind you, I am no way, at all a morning person)
and
Being stuck in the middle of the week with a lot and a lot of essays and assignments to finish :'(

And honestly, I don't know which I'm hating more at the moment!

Stayed up 'til 3am this morning desperately trying to get done all my law of personal property essays I had to submit today.
If it's anything, I need to learn to be more organised.

Anyway, enough of that,
I'm pretty happy with and am liking my plans for tomorrow :)
I have scheduled in a session of retail therapy with the girlies!
&then i'm going for late night with my boy!

Which is exactly what I need :)
I miss spending actual time with my boy!

Oh oh, oh and I almost forgot!
My relatives; grandma, uncle michael, auntie winnie &their kids (darryn and dawn) are coming to see us and arrive from singapore this weekend!
It's been too long since they've come to pay us a visit here in perth!
Can't wait to see them all! :)

As cold enough as it is for us, imagine what our winter's going to be like for them!
It's going to be fr-fr-freezing! :o/


So yeah, with that being said,
Remember to takecare and stay warm, kiddos!

K, all for now.
'Til next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment