Sunday, June 6, 2010

Something special


a little chill time/ bbt sesh @icey-ice :)
ehehehe mmm, our oreo's icey-ice :'o)

weee! asian laaa, with the camwhoring ahaha

Let's pull an un-spasticated face!
K, kk serious face, serious face!

'RAWR means i love you in dinosaur' :)

Heyeyey, how's everyone doing?
Did we all enjoy our long weekend?
I know I certainly did :')

Woot!
&
Quite a productive study sesh t'day, I'd have to say.
Compare to the usual, anyway
Just sat in my room, with my lappy the whole day and worked on all my portfolio's for elements of crim.
Did so well without the distractions of the internet, I think I did something like 6 pages of work :)
Anyway, these were some pictures taken yesterday, when Lils, Jake & I went to the city and harbour town.
Had such a nice, chilled day yesterday so I thought I should make up for that today, seeing as I'm working tomorrow and with exams drawing nearer and all!

K, that's all for now!
Ciaooo! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment