Friday, June 25, 2010

POST-EXAMS

Well, here are some pictures for you from during exams, &when i didn't have time to update-
This was us, in the car on the way to or from the airport (i can't remember) when our relatives were headed back to sg
me, mum &samantha just me
jake: 'felicia, stop perving at little kids'
felicia: 'you said you wouldn't tell :('
--
They say a picture tells a thousand words,
Well, here's a few thousand for ya-



Post Exams!
What can I say?
So, so, so so so glad that's over!
Need I say more?

Not left with a great feeling about my last exam actually. I'm not even kidding, my last exam made me cry


I'm hoping &praying that I passed.



Since, I've finished my examsssss (yes, 5 s' cause there were 5 of them)-
Jake's been able to get me to relax a little,


We ate out at Fast Eddy's at carousel last night,
& went to go watch 'Grown ups'
Which was a reasonably okay movie,
Despite the cruddy mood i was in from my last exam.

As we finished our film and were headed back home,
We were slowly reversing out of the parking lot, when some idiotic driver cuts out of nowhere which caught us off guard and threw us off attention.
While still reversing out slowly and now slightly pissed off, we didn't notice the car behind us &(not too badly though) managed reversed into it.
The car we had bumped into, had no severe damage done to it, however, it did have the slightest bit of paint taken off of it.
Lucky for us, Jake's astra was left undamaged &the guy we had encountered the accident with wasn't acting too irrationally, wasn't too severely pissed off &it wasn't a heell serious accident (aka, we weren't injured &we didn't die)
Jake &the other driver exchanged license and insurance details and the rest of it and Jake is waiting for a call from him sometime this week.

K, yeah that is all!
Enjoy your weekend!

'Til next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment