Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The checklist


May, a busy month?
Neverrr!

AMOUNT OF ESSAYS TO COMPLETE:
only enough to drive me to temporary insanity.

Legal framework.
x4 questions.
&
Research assignment.
DISLIKE.

Criminal Law

x6 questions.
&
Evaluate court case assignment.

Elements of contract
Consideration
Clarke v Boss
Dad v Bozzo
Bird v Worm
Bank v Alan
&
Capacity to contract
Steinberg v Scala (Leeds)

Law of personal property

Pledges and Pawnbrokers
x1 essay
&
Chattels Security
x2 essays
Mother's day
Samantha's 10th birthday
Dad's 51st
Gran's birthday
Flqp &Jc's 6 month anniversary
Land myself in a big-ass debt
Complete my Diploma
Make things work at home, with the family
Learn that crying doesn't fix a thing but sure as hell makes me feel better
Am a teenage girl taking a hell of a ride on a hormonal induced rollercoaster
In love and happy
Winter shopping :'o)

The list above, of essays doesn't even include studying for my next set of exams.
You have to admit, that's kind of sad.

But yeah, other than the ridiculous workload, having this feeling that I might be getting a little sick and the conflict and issues with the family,


Life is great at the moment.


"You know you love me, xoxo...
Gossip Girl."
I'm really and honestly not that obsessed, i've just been watching too much of it lately ;)



Okay then,
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. In your case, watching too much Gossip Girl is pretty much obsessed.

    ReplyDelete