Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two can play this game


"3 words, 8 letters, say it and I'm yours."
-Gossip Girl.

Hello y'all, from my practice and procedure class at tafe :)
This might just be a very unorganised, messy post about everything.
Have nearly caught up with the workload for this class.
And so yeah, here I am blogging.

If anything, there was something I realised just reccently.
Well, I've known it all along, only it didn't click until say last week.
Call it an epiphany but they say it takes two to tango as it takes two to fight.
If you just stepped back a little, gave way a little, or down from the battlefield altogether, Wouldn't there be a little less friction?
A little less to fight about?
Making you the bigger person.
Although I can't talk,
Because if it's anything I have inherrited, it is my total need to prove a point.
But I know now, it doesn't have to be like that.

"The only way something dies is if you stop feeding it."
-Joyce Meyer



Another thing.
Approaches.
Responses.
Or how you address an issue.
There are different was of approaching an issue, different ways you can go about it.
Hm, think this. Say if I were to come complaining to you about how I had to get up at 8am this morning, you could either respond by saying "aw honey, that's okay. At least you know you haven't wasted half your day by sleeping through it."
or you could respond by saying "are you sure you've come to the right person to complain? I mean look at me, I have to get up at 6am everyday. Who cares about you."
See the difference?
Choosing the way you respond to things could either make you a less or more likable person.
Even if they're just little things.

And I believe that everything happens for a reason.
So yes, that's what I've learnt.

Hmhmhmm *hums* what else.
This class drags on for way too long, I reckon.
Starts at 8.30am and finishes at 12pm.
Oh, I wish I had learnt italian properly all through primary and highschool.
I regret not.
The reason being, I would really like to travel in Europe at some point of my life, Italy or Rome being one of the destinations I would like to travel to.
I was even in extention LOTE class at one stage and still, I don't know very much.


Alrighty, that's all I got on me right now, I think.
Hmhmmhmm *hums* until next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment