Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A reason to start over new; and the reason is you



That's what you never got. It takes an entire lifetime to write the words "And they lived happily ever after."

"When you lived here, it was a city. When you left, it became a town. "
--

"I'm a picture without a frame. A poem without a rhyme. A car with three wheels. A sun without fire. I am a gun without bullets. I am the truth without someone to hear it. I am a feeling without someone to feel it.

This is who I am.

A mess without you, something beautiful with you."






"While you weren't listening, all our love songs became sad songs."

"There are a million important things to do. But none as important as lying here next to you."


"You close your eyes when you cry. That's okay. Just don't keep them closed too long. Things have become beautiful since you last looked. There's nothing more to cry about."


"I'm fine. I just break sometimes. Just understand that if I break, I'm breaking for you."





"Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
--Paul in I Corinthians 13:4-7
"If it doesn't happen magically over night, you might want to try doing it manually, every day."





1 comment: