Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So, who do you idolise?





Hey!


How are we all today?
Good? :')
How's everyone's week been so far?
I just got back from the city and I feel like I haven't been too unproductive today which is good but I'm also feeling quite tired at the moment so this might be quite rambly.


Today, I bought the criminal law book I need for when I start my new class tomorrow and that alone cost me 100 bucks! :(
And I have a tonne of work I need to get done by tomorrow, none of which i've started.

What else? ah yes, I was considering getting my "since 1992" tattoo done today, on the lower part of my back, just above my crack :P but I wasn't sure, so I left it.


However, my buddy Mark got his done today :)
He decided to get a tattoo like the one on David Beckham which got me thinking, we all have our idols, somebody we look up to, someone we admire.

Who do you idolise?

It could be a celebrity, a gaming charcter, a person, a friend, anyone.
We all have people or factors that influence what we choose to do what we choose to believe and the decisions we make in our lives.

Who influences you?

Because I have a good idea of the one's that influence me, the one's I idolise.

christian-cross-tattoos.jpg proof image by easleyy

Okay, so here's a picture of the tattoo David Beckham has done.
& the tattoo translates into:

"Death and life have determined appointments, riches and honor depend upon heaven.”

or a better translation would be:
“Life and death are decided by fate, wealth and honor are from heaven.”


Mark right after he got his tattoo.
Not the best photo, but the only one I was manage to capture on my phone.

It looks as if it cains like crazy, huh?
Getting it done above his ribs and all but yeah, he stuck it through and did a good job at making look like it didn't hurt as much as it might have.
What a brave kid!

Anyway, that's all for now.


Off to start my workload due for my new class tomorrow so that i can fit in a gossip girl session somewhere, maybe later on tonight.


Until next time!




















3 comments:

  1. I am guilty of placing other idols before Jesus in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, at times we probably are guilty of placing other idols in our life before the Lord Jesus Christ. We all need constant reminding that Jesus is THE leading authority on the words and of life. He is THE Lord. Always has been and forever will be.

    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life". John 3:16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

    ReplyDelete